Search This Blog

Sunday 19 June 2011

Teenage Depression


I experienced depression when I was a teenager due to stress in studying and poverty. I remember I always wanted to be alone and I did not have enthusiasm to talk to other people even to my parents. I came to a point that I was suicidal. Teenage depression is something that we have to give focus on. Teenagers are in adolescent stage, it is a stage when they experience difficulties in finding their own self.  Teenagers who experience that kind of problem should consult a psychologist immediately. Moreover, prevention is better than cure. Avoid things that can be cause of depression. Always have a peace of mind. If you feel that you are worthless, broke and suicidal, do not hesitate to consult psychologist for Depression Jacksonville Beach.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,Teenage Depression

    ReplyDelete
  2. As parents, having a teenager son/daughter requires a lot of responsibility. It's the period of their lives where they need extra attention. If you can see signs of your child being depressed, it's best to talk to them as quickly possible. It's one effective way psychologists conduct. They hear them out. Teens can be very emotional and secluded at the same time.

    Carolin Newmeyer

    ReplyDelete