Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2011

My online application experience


I work in an American company based in the Philippines. Before I got my job as technical writer in our company, I experienced struggles like any other job hunters and career shifters experienced. It is really hard to find a nice job and good companies nowadays, and usually, those good companies look for higher qualifications.



When I searched for our company online, I found an article of a frustrated applicant who got interviewed few years ago. Badly, once you enter the name of our company in the search engine, you will see that bad article on the first page of Google. Being a good employee in our company, I personally know the managers, HR staff and my co-workers. People in our company work with love, respect and harmony. Most of all, they respect applicants because they know their value as future nation builders. Now, our company looks for reputation management servicess to preserve its dignity online. They believe that a company will suffer if they tolerate such kind of false allegations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment