Monday, 17 October 2011
Friday, 14 October 2011
Thursday, 13 October 2011
Monday, 3 October 2011
With the existence of many Telecom service offers for unlimited service, it is hard to determine which one to choose. With their great offers, many are deceived by flowery words. Be aware of the hidden charges and make sure that the option that you choose can give you better service like what NET10 promises.
To lighten up your mind regarding Net10 offers and features, let’s answer some questions that people frequently ask:
What can your $50.00 give you with Net10 Unlimited plan in a month?
· With Net10 unlimited you can get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text and data. This is relatively cheaper than other networks.
When I apply for a loan and the like, a credit check always follow. What about with Net 10?
· No, there’s no credit check when you apply for Net10 unlimited plan. Furthermore, you will not be bound with a contract and no surprise bills.
Other networks have reception and connectivity problems but still charge me the same amount every month, what can Net10 Unlimited plan promise me about that?
· Net10 Unlimited plan promises that your $50.00 will be meaningful in the sense that we give you great nationwide coverage and excellent reception and connectivity. Sometimes, even if the signal is strong, the problem is with the phone itself. That’s why; Net10 chooses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. You can check their website (http://www.net10.com/) for Cute NET10 commercial and for more information.
In addition, Net10 is excellent not only in your everyday life but also to your business. If you start a small business, Net10’s cheap monthly charge helps cut down the costs so you can save your money and interest. If you already have an existing business, Net10 helps lower down your monthly business payables.
Net10 offers different plans like the Easy Minutes plan and Pay-As-You-Go plan:
· The Easy Minutes plan- this is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
· The Pay-As-You-Go plan- this is a plan where your minutes carry over with active service.
The good thing with these plans is, you can switch between them each month if you have limited budget. Therefore, the plans follow your budget and airtime needs. Most of all switching between plans will not charge you any amount.
You can watch these videos for more information about what Net10 offers:
To watch the Real NET10 customers citing their experience regarding Net10, you can watch these videos:
I recommend that you visit them on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Net10_Wireless
and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NET10Wireless