Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Our Community


I live in a community where people are friendly, nice and cheerful. Our house is located in a compound where my neighbors are my relatives. I enjoy the suburb view of our place; mountain in the west and sea in the east. I like going to rice fields in early in the morning or late in the afternoon. It’s nice to see the sunset and the velvety sky. However, the house where we live is not our own; it is owned by my grandma. We just live there because we don’t have our own house yet. My dream house is just simple; bungalow type that has garden and lake where I can catch fish with my family. We can actually apply for a salary loan or housing loan to buy a new house like in realtor La Quinta CA. I am working hard now to achieve my goal because my timeline is just after five years. Well, I hope my dream will come true hahaha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment