Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Aspiration


When I was young I aspired to be a hospital worker (nurse, radiologist or hospital technician). However, because of financial constraint, I was not able to study in a medical school. Instead, I studied another course which is far from nursing. I admire people who wear hospital uniforms (white, green or blue) because they look very clean. Sadly, I don’t have any chance to wear that kind of clothing because I work in the office (it will be hilarious when I do that). Some people who are like me before can actually enroll now to acquire phlebotomy training Well, that is not bad because it takes only few months of study/training then you can apply and work in a hospital. You will get phlebotomist certification in doing so. My cousin also wants to become a hospital worker and he said that he will study a technical course for that. Goodluck couz!

No comments:

Post a Comment