Search This Blog

Monday 20 June 2011

Sickly Boy


I was sickly when I was young. I usually had fever, cough and cold due to my weak immune system. My mother used to buy food supplements and vitamins to help boost my immune system.  She also provided me fruits and vegetables as sources of minerals and fiber. So, the next time I got a cough, it healed by itself after two days without taking any medication. It is a good sign that my immune system is well functioning. Moreover, I read from a website that there is a natural way of healing that involves our immune system to heal acute diseases. Hmmm, I guess I will try that the next time I get sick (I hope it won’t happen). Are you familiar with the word “homeopathy”? That’s it! I want to try  homeopathy Santa Fe and let me see if it is really effective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment