Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Vain Sister


My sister is vain when it comes to her body and personal hygiene. She always buys different kinds of cosmetics for her face. She also buys different kinds of soaps for different parts of her body. She has a separate soap for her face, feet, body and armpit. The kind of soap that she buys regularly is whitening soap to whiten her skin. I always tell her that she already has fair skin but she keeps on insisting that her skin is dark. My mother just let my sister’s wants as long as she buys her own beauty things and not my mother hahaha! When it comes to lotion, my sister has three bottles of them; different smells, different flavours (like papaya, avocado and apple). Since my sister likes lotion very much, I have an idea about the gift that I’ll give her on Christmas. I’ll give her l`occitane body lotion as additional to her collection. I bet she will use it immediately the moment she’ll receive it from me because l`occitane body lotion is different from other lotions in her collection. I guess she will recommend it to her friends hahaha!    

1 comment:

  1. i think your sister and i will get along well. i so understand her obsession to beauty products, i love 'em as well!

    ReplyDelete