Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2011

When My Aunt Got Sick

My aunt got a severe illness last year; she was confined in a hospital in Manila. Her daughter did all the necessary things to do just to get back her (my aunt) physical strength. I actually visited her in the hospital; I myself witnessed how the hospital workers deal with their patients. The doctors, nurses, hospital attendants and technicians were very warm in welcoming us. They are all accommodating and I think that is one of the reasons why my aunt got well in that hospital. After three weeks of my aunt’s stay in that hospital, they became close to the hospital workers. Because of that, her family gave them some gifts as token of gratitude to them. After that, I thought that it’s nice to be a hospital worker; It is a noble job. I thought of phlebotomy schools california that develops the best hospital technicians in the country.     

1 comment: