Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2011

Joey Albert's "Over and Over"


"Over and Over" is Joey Albert's first single written by Gerry Paraiso. Recorded in January 1984, it enjoyed tremendous airplay in local and national radio stations. 


Over and Over

There are times when I hardly know who I am
'Cause I try to pretend, oh, I try to pretend
There are tears when I feel my world's fallin' apart
I think of you and then
I feel all the love again


CHORUS
Over and over again
I try to pretend love never ends
Once again, ooh, over and over again
I go through it all but love never ends






Over And Over - Joey Albert Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Photo credit: http://www.titikpilipino.com/album/?albumid=203

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm..somehow I can't seem to play the player. Happy MM anyways!

    Namz recent post Kantoi!

    ReplyDelete