Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2011

Enjoying My Favorite Songs

I appreciate all types of songs but I like old songs the most. Oldies are the other term for old songs and I grew up with them. My parents too love singing in the karaoke their favourite old songs. To give my parents pleasure during their free time aside from singing, I download their favourite songs from the internet. They always request me to play the songs every weekend during their relaxing time. One time, my mom asked me to play the song “Have a Good Time” by Sue Thompson, one of her favourites. Suddenly, the sound of the music became distorted and gone. I found out that there was a problem on the file; it is corrupted. I hurriedly made a dll download from dll files. I found a site that give dll4free and I made it! The song played again.

No comments:

Post a Comment