Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Choosing the Right Car

I’m not so familiar about cars but when I saw Mitsubishi Evo in their website, my enthusiasm has knocked. My family doesn’t have own car because we think of renovating our house first. When we are done with our house, that’s the time we purchase a car. My uncle advised me that I buy a brand new one because used cars are prone to damage. Moreover, we don’t rely our full travel convenience with a second-hand car because it doesn’t last for many years. My manager in our company purchased a Mitsubishi car last 1998 and until now, his family enjoys it. It doesn’t give him any major problem and that’s the good thing about purchasing a new one. If you have cash or you can finance a car through, then why not does it? When it comes to car, now, my priority is Mitsubishi Evo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment