Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Convenience of Having Your Own Car


In the United States, almost all families own at least one car because it seems like a necessity to them. Unlike in the US, having a car in the Philippines is a status symbol, meaning, your family’s annual income is in the higher bracket. Buying a new or used car in the Philippines seems like expensive for a common Filipino who takes home a minimum pay per month. Well, that’s the sad truth. My family doesn’t own a car and I want to have one in a span of five years because I need it to my work. Moreover, commuting is quite inconvenient for me due to my allergic rhinitis. It attacks when I inhale smoke and dust. Most of the buses that routing to our place is not air conditioned so it’s a pain in the ass. When I acquire a car, I will just apply a car loan; however, I have bad credit. Good thing I have found Loans For Bad Credit. Through that, I’ll be able to apply for a car loan without any flaw.      

No comments:

Post a Comment