Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

Looking Forward to Valentine’s Day



I’m quite excited to Valentine’s Day even though my girlfriend is working in Dubai now. I am thinking of surprising her wonderful gift and guess what? Two silver necklaces with faberge pendants wohoooo! I was browsing on the internet earlier in the office (it was lunch time haha) when I saw beautiful necklaces in one website. My girlfriend loves necklaces and she prefers silver rather than gold. No matter how expensive the gift is, it doesn’t matter to me (as long as I can afford it LOL) because I love my girlfriend yay! Well, let’s go back to the necklace LOL. I chose faberge pendants because they look elegant and beautiful; perfect for my girlfriend. They say that women appreciate more their womanhood if they wear the things they like. I really am excited for the Valentine ’s Day though I know that I have to prepare first for this coming Christmas season haha.  



Photo credit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1224971/Fashion-life-The-prophets-glam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment