Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

Diamonds are Forever


Diamond is one of the hardest minerals exists on the face of the Earth. There is a saying that “Only a diamond can cut a diamond” and I believe in that. Do you know that diamond comes from a mineral called “carbon”? Carbon is present in charcoal compressed by time (for million years) and heat and form a diamond. I sometimes tell my girlfriend that I can give our children legacy diamonds by giving them a sack of charcoal but they have to wait for million years so that they can get the diamond LOL. Well, that’s only a joke and I don’t want to wait for million years because I may surely be a just fossil when that time comes. Diamonds can be a design not only for jewelleries but also in clothes (but not real diamond), crowns and ornaments like in Faberge eggs. Whoa I suddenly remember my mom because she likes to buy faberge with diamond design. She said that she wants to display it in our living room so guys I’ll go to my mother now and tell her the Faberge egg that I saw on the web earlier. Bye guys!   

http://www.jewelrybloguncovered.com/world_jewelry/the-famous-faberge-eggs/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!!! Visiting your blog. Visit back. Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete