Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

House Ornaments



My mom likes buying house ornaments. When it comes to house things, she is quite meticulous so the ornaments should have high quality and standard. What do I mean by ornaments with high quality and standard? Well, she likes expensive antique jars, dining table made of narra wood, elegant looking living room cabinets and beautiful artificial plants and flowers. She also plans to buy either cuckoo or small grandfather’s clock or she wants maple ones to complement the colour of our wall which is yellow. Yesterday, while I was browsing the web, I have noticed elegant egg faberge available in the market for a very reasonable price. Yay I’m excited to recommend it to her. I’m sure she will be happy when I say that. I know that collecting beautiful things is her joy so I support her haha! My sister and I give her the things that make her happy. Truly, we have to give our parents their wants and their joys as long as they are alive and here.   

http://www.jewelrybloguncovered.com/world_jewelry/the-famous-faberge-eggs/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment