Search This Blog

Saturday 22 January 2011

My Top Ten Michael Jackson Songs

I was born in the 80's and I think it was the decade when Michael Jackson Songs defeated the air. I love his songs from his childhood career up to thge time of his death. When I was young, I remember the songs that my young cousins play on the radio using cassette tapes, like Thriller, Billy Jean, Rock With You, and so on. However, I appreciate his songs more when he died. That was the time when I thought of my top ten favotire Michael Jackson's songs. Here they are:      

1. Thriller-this is my best MTV of all time, best dance step of all time.

2. Billy Jean-I like the moonwalk here.

3. Heal the World-I love the message of this song.

4. One Day in Your Life-The melody is excellent, with Jackson's adolescent voice.

5. Happy-features Jackson's tiny voice.

6. Rock With You

7. Beat It

8. Man in the Mirror

9. Ben-about his pet mouse.

10. I Just Can't Stop Loving You

That's all folks!

2 comments: